Seats still open in our Gateway and Laveen Campuses, grades 7-12. Come take a tour!
To begin the application process, simply download and complete forms 1-4 below. Return the completed forms and additional required documents to Heritage. (See back of Enrollment Application for list of additional documents.)
- Download and complete the Enrollment Application - .pdf
- Download and complete the Enrollment Agreement - .pdf
- Download and complete the Arizona Residency Documentation Form - .pdf
- Download and complete the Home Language Survey - English.pdf Spanish.pdf
2016-2017 school year Enrollment Timeline Mesa Campus
(Check back on November 12th for updated timeline)
· November 9th - Begin accepting sibling applications
· December 8-9th - Sibling Placement Testing
· January 19th through 28th - Open Enrollment for New Students
**Note: applications received after the lottery and are in excess of available seats will be automatically placed on a waiting list
· February 1st - 4th - Lottery of Applications
· February 8th - 11th - Lottery results sent via email
· February 23rd - 25th - Placement testing for applicants
· March 30th - Sibling Orientation
· March 31st - New Scholar Orientation (non-sibling)
- Coming Soon!
Other Important Notes:
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
After your application is received, your student will be tested to ensure they are ready for our rigorous course of study in grades 7, 8, & 9. This study guide has been prepared to assist your student in preparing for these assessments. Click here to download - Reading, Writing, and Math.
Families are welcome to a guided tour of our campuses. Tours of the Mesa Campus start 10 a.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays during school days. Tours of the Gateway campus start at 10 a.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays. If necessary, other arrangements can be made.
32 South Center
Mesa, AZ 85210
(Center and Main)
Fax (480) 969-6972
19705 E. Germann Rd.
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
(Germann and Sossaman)
Main (480) 461-4400
Fax (480) 452-0833
4275 W. Baseline Road
Laveen, AZ 85339
(43rd Ave. and Baseline)
Main (602) 290-8546
Alt (480) 461-4480
Fax (602) 926-2656
Earl Taylor, Principal
Wade Melchin, Assistant Principal
Karen Hunt, Executive Assistant
Kathleen Edmunds, Receptionist
Spencer Bowers, Principal
Kathleen Lopez, Assistant Principal
Tippy Lawter, Registrar
Kim Ellsworth, Principal
Kyle Leybas, Assistant Principal
Beth Farris, Registrar
Oriana Wilson, Receptionist