Applying to Heritage
To begin the application process, simply download and complete forms 1-4 below. Return the completed forms and additional required documents to Heritage. (See back of Enrollment Application for list of additional documents.)
- Download and complete the Enrollment Application - .pdf
- Download and complete the Enrollment Agreement - .pdf
- Download and complete the Arizona Residency Documentation Form - .pdf
- Download and complete the Home Language Survey - English.pdf Spanish.pdf
2014-15 school year Enrollment Timeline
(Dates are proposed and subject to change)
Please Note: Join our Laveen Interest List to ensure that you receive notifications about official Open Enrollment Dates.
- 21-30 January - Open enrollment period for all grades (7-12) at Heritage Academies. All applications received after the lottery shall be placed on a waiting list.
- Lotteries will be conducted for applications received during the open enrollment period for the 2014 - 2015 school year.
- Lotteries will take place at the Mesa Campus (32 S. Center, Mesa, AZ 85210). Lotteries are open to the public, but applicants are not required or expected to attend.
- Lottery results posted for applications received during Open Enrollment Period for the 2014 - 2015 school year. All applicants will receive Enrollment Status notification via email no later than February 13th.
- 26-27 Feb - Placement Testing
- 24 March - Registration process begins for current students. (Ends 17 April)
- 25 March - Orientation meetings for new scholars who are siblings of current scholars.
- 26 March - Orientation meetings for scholars new to Heritage.
- 17 April - Class requests for accepted students are due in PowerSchool.
- Enrollment Timeline posted for 2015-16 Enrollment Season
Other Important Notes:
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
After your application is received, your student will be tested to ensure they are ready for our rigorous course of study in grades 7, 8, & 9. This study guide has been prepared to assist your student in preparing for these assessments. Click here to download - Reading, Writing, and Math.
Families are welcome to a guided tour of our Mesa campus. Tours start 10 am, Tuesday & Thursday during school days. If necessary, other arrangements can be made.
32 South Center
Mesa, Arizona 85210
Phone: (480) 969-5641
Earl Taylor, Principal
Wade Melchin, Assistant Principal
Karen Hunt, Executive Assistant
Kathleen Edmunds, Receptionist