Seats still open in our Queen Creek and Laveen Campuses grades 7-12.
To begin the application process, simply download and complete forms 1-4 below. Return the completed forms and additional required documents to Heritage. (See back of Enrollment Application for list of additional documents.)
- Download and complete the Enrollment Application - .pdf
- Download and complete the Enrollment Agreement - .pdf
- Download and complete the Arizona Residency Documentation Form - .pdf
- Download and complete the Home Language Survey - English.pdf Spanish.pdf
2015-16 school year Enrollment Timeline
(Dates are proposed and subject to change)
· November 3rd - Begin accepting sibling applications
· December 9-10th - Sibling Placement Testing
· January 20-29th - Open Enrollment for NEW scholars
**Note: applications received after the lottery and are in excess of available seats will be automatically placed on a waiting list
· February 2-5th – Lottery of Applications.
· February 9-12th – Lottery Results will be sent via email
· February 24-26th – Placement testing for applicants
· March 31st – Orientation for siblings
- April 1st – Orientation for NEW scholars (non-siblings)
Other Important Notes:
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
After your application is received, your student will be tested to ensure they are ready for our rigorous course of study in grades 7, 8, & 9. This study guide has been prepared to assist your student in preparing for these assessments. Click here to download - Reading, Writing, and Math.
Families are welcome to a guided tour of our campuses. Tours start 10 am, Tuesday & Thursday during school days. If necessary, other arrangements can be made.
32 South Center
Mesa, AZ 85210
(Center and Main)Main
Fax (480) 969-6972
19705 E. Germann Rd.
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
(Germann and Sossaman)
Main (480) 461-4400
Fax (480) 452-0833
4275 W. Baseline Road
Laveen, AZ 85339
(43rd Ave & Baseline)
Main (602) 290-8546
Alt (480) 461-4480
Fax (602) 926-2656
Earl Taylor, Principal
Wade Melchin, Assistant Principal
Karen Hunt, Executive Assistant
Kathleen Edmunds, Receptionist
Spencer Bowers, Principal
Lori Greene, Registrar
Coni Kimball, Front Desk
Kim Ellsworth, Principal
Kyle Leybas, Assistant Principal
Rachael Unger, Registrar
Oriana Wilson, Receptionist